They’re like two peas in a pod
Since Princess Charlotte started her public apparitions for the British Crown, followers of the royalty and the press haven’t stopped comparing her to her great grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, since they look so similar that even the Queen herself considers her a younger version of her. And it’s not only about how much they look alike but looking at Charlotte, sometimes, it’s like staring at a young reincarnation of the Queen.
1. It’s as if Charlotte was destined to be Queen
2. She has the same gestures as her great grandmother, Queen Elizabeth.
3. It’s as if she were her clone.
4. Even the Queen herself considers Charlotte her “Mini-Me.”
5. Seeing Charlotte it’s like replaying the Queen’s childhood.
6. They share the same good taste.
7. The same faces.
8. Even the same elegance.
9. They both know how to carry a crown.
10. And how to have fun.
11. They irradiate the same inexplicable sweetness.
12. But also the same respect.
13. They have the same smile.
14. They look better when posing together.
15. So much charm!
16. They look alike even when they cry.
17. And they’re equally curious.
As I said, they’re like two peas in a pod.