Seriously, how can you ruin a brownie so much?
There are two types of people: those who are careful and obsessed with geometry and order, and those who have no notion of what common sense is. In this article, we’re going to show you 8 situations that were aesthetical achievements and 8 that, seriously, we don’t know how they happened. Some deserve a prize and others… a consolation hug.
You’ll be surprised!
1. A Mission Impossible bathroom.
Seriously, who’s going to sit here?
2. This chef deserves a prize
3. That moment when you completely wreck your work.
Where’s the sense of aesthetics?
4. If you go to an hotel and see this, it’s probably 5 stars.
5. Someone really wanted to test everyone’s patience.
I don’t know about you, but if I see this I’ll get into a really bad mood.
6. Perfection made real.
It couldn’t look better.
7. I don’t think I want to pee in here.
And neither do you, I guess.
8. That moment when the meat sauce falls in the most sublime way.
I bet it tastes better.
9. Another person who ruined everything.
They never took the correct measures.
10. A masterpiece.
There’s no doubt that there was a lot of patience involved here.
11. This is what I call having too much free time.
Or, having too many spare materials…
12. Perfect sausages.
Another way to save space.
13. Worst architect in the world.
And they also need glasses…
14. Simply perfect.
And the patience of a saint.
15. This barman has the best handwriting in the world.
16. And finally, the biggest misfortune
A crime, a sin…a catastrophe.
Has it happened to you?