The actress who will portray Princess Diana looks identical.
Netflix’s “The Crown” has quickly become one of the most successful shows in recent times, premiering its third season this year, and which plot line will span from 1964 to 1977 and tell the story of the royal family’s most important moments during that time frame.
For this, Netflix picked their cast so well, the actors look like lost members of the royalty, since they look so similar.
And even more, Princess Diana will be briefly introduced during this season so she can become a main character on the fourth one. She will be played by Emma Corrin and, we have to say, the similarities are astounding.
1. Olivia Colman as Queen Elizabeth II
2. Helena Bonham Carter as Princess Margaret
3. Josh 0’Connor as Prince Charles
4. Tobias Menzies as Prince Phillip
5. Emerald Fennell as Camilla Shand (Camilla Parker Bowles)
6. Erin Doherty as Princess Anne
7. Ben Daniels as Anthony Armstrong-Jones
8. Jason Watkins as Prime Minister Harold Wilson
9. Charles Dance as Lord Mountbatten
10. Derek Jacobi as Duke of Windsor
11. Geraldine Chaplin as Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor
12. Marion Bailey as The Queen Mother
13. And… this is how Emma Corrin looks as our beloved Princess Diana