Marilyn Manson definitely looks like another person.
Back in the early 2000s, there were a lot of bands that influenced and encouraged our most rebellious side. They all used to wear makeup and piercings and, of course, many of us got body modifications trying to emulate them.
But time passed quickly and there’s little of these bold attitudes left, since many of them have a family now, and have started to live in a more traditional way.
Check it out here some of the most radical changes:
1.Tarja Turunen (Nightwish)
2. Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
3. Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco)
4. Lauri Ylönen (The Rasmus)
5. Serj Tankian (System of a Down)
6. Daron Malakian (System of a Down)
7. Ville Valo (HIM)
8. Deryck Whibley (Sum 41)
9. Jonathan Davis (Korn)
10. Amy Lee (Evanescence)
11. Joel y Benji Madden (Good Charlotte)
12. Marilyn Manson
13. Brandon Flowers (The Killers)
14. Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit)
15. Bill y Tom Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel)
16. Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy)
17. Till Lindemann (Rammstein)
18. Sandra Nasić (Guano Apes)
19. Gwen Stefani